Saturday, May 20, 2017

It's about time we started a family blog

After many years and many half hearted attempts , we finally have a blog for the whole family! I am in the process of updating my website.  I wanted to really emphasize just how important my family is in relation to everything I do as an artist. There are a lot of places to look if you want to see pictures of my artwork, this is really about all the stuff we do together as a family.

Last month back in April we went on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas as Ians' Make a Wish.
Most people that know me know that  our seven year old Ian has been battling Leukemia  for about a year and a half.I'll be writing more about the cruise, and more about Ian in future posts but for now I just wanna go upstairs and hang with the whole family....

No comments: