Sunday, April 03, 2011

Week 13 Woodcut 18


Ok , heres the story on this one, I made this image originally for Yeehaw Industries they ended up using it for a tshirt graphic. they still have the original block, so i thought I'd just pretty much do the same thing over again so I could use the block in my installations. I had tried to develop it into more of a narrative image than the first attempt, I was gonna make it a swamp scene i had a standup bass playing rabbit in there plus the mouse and even had a couple of turtles, but i screwed up some of the imporatnt cuts and ended up just cutting all that junk away... but I do think I'm gonna do a block with just the rabbit now ..... anyway here it is. ( 20" by 30" just like all the rest

1 comment:

Andres Guzman said...

So beautiful.
That texture is un-fake-able