Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 11 Woodcut 15


Got this one done on Friday. number fifteen! It really is easy doing one a week but i need to do two a week for the rest of the year and even that wont get me to one hundred i need to do 3 for thirteen of those weeks ., I expect to really blast through them this summer when I'm not working but even that is only like 10 weeks so there are gonna be a few more times during the school year that i'm gonna be cutting like mad to get three done in a week. anyway It was hard for me to draw this Tusken Raider and the thing that hangs around his neck looks really odd. what is that supposed to be anyway?

2 comments:

Ben Long said...

I believe it's a harmonica. You know, for when they're around the campfire on those cold Tatooine nights.

Jeff said...

Bob Dylan has really let himself go.